Twitter @TristramPlants Binsted Nursery
Binsted Nursery, part of Tristram Plants,
Binsted Nursery Ltd are currently recruiting for Nursery Workers to join their team based in Barnham, West Sussex.
Part of Farplants and Tristram Plants, Binsted Nursery supplies high quality plants to the garden centre market, from bulbs to succulents and herbs. We have an experienced team based across 3 sites in West Sussex and will require a number of additional staff for
seasonal as well as permanent positions.
The seasonal positions can start from now until the end of March and can go on to July, August or even later.
As a Nursery Worker you will be:
• Crop: Working as directed by team leaders and site supervisors in a variety of roles, ensuring a saleable product is produced
• Despatch: Working as part of a team to ensure products are sent to customers in a timely manner
• Production: Working on potting and/or propagation operations.
To be considered for the role of Nursery Worker, candidates would ideally have/be (but not essential):
• Previous experience in horticulture
• Previous experience in a fast-paced production environment
• Prepared to work in and outside in all weathers
On offer is a pay rate of £10.00 per hour plus overtime. Ordinarily these roles are 5 days a week, 39 hours a week, but part time arrangements will be considered. Some Saturdays as well as Bank Holidays will be expected.
Binsted Nursery is easily commutable from: Chichester, Bognor Regis, Arundel, West Sussex and the A27 Corridor.
Candidates are encouraged to apply online where possible, alternatively contact email@example.com for an application form. Applicants selected for interview will be contacted asap, with interviews to be held soon after. If unsuccessful, applicants will be considered for seasonal work at another Tristram Plants nursery.