Website Fleurie Nursery Ltd
Fleurie Nursery Ltd are currently recruiting for a Production Co-Ordinator to join their team based in the Chichester area, West Sussex. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a fast moving, in depth role within a team environment.
In this critical role you will liaise with the technical and sales departments to prepare production plans and with suppliers to place orders for plant material.
Supporting the technical manager as directed, the Production Co-Ordinator will:
· Co-ordinate the planning and purchasing of all crops.
· Maintaining excellent relationships with our plant suppliers.
· Assist in the preparation of customer specific protocols and audits.
· Support the new product development programme
To be suitable for the role of Production Co-Ordinator you should have:
· Excellent communication skills
· IT Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and databases
· Excellent attention to detail
· The ability to change pace where required to complete tasks
· Industry experience, desirable but not essential
The Production Co-Ordinator role is predominantly an office based position, although it will require visits to the production sites and on occasions to supplier premises.
On offer is a competitive salary, and a team environment. Please note that the nursery operates 7 days a week and although this is predominantly a week day role there may during the season be a need to work outside of this to support the team.
Fleurie Nursery is easily commutable from: Chichester, Bognor Regis, Arundel, West Sussex and the A27 Corridor.
We are a market leading customer focussed organisation who supply high quality plants to the wholesale market. We have a stable team of 42 employees based across 4 Nurseries in West Sussex. We are proud to be part of the Farplants Group and the Tristram Plants Group who are highly regarded in the Industry for their sales and marketing of Horticultural Products.