Website Walberton Nursery
Walberton Nursery are a family run wholesale ornamental plant grower in West Sussex, who have been operating since 1973. It’s diverse and skilled team of 45+ staff produce in excess of 1 million plants for the garden centre market each year, with a turnover of £3.2 million.
An opportunity has arisen to join Walberton’s busy Nursery team as a Part Time Cleaner. The role primarily involves maintaining the cleanliness of communal staff areas, offices and toilets, to include cleaning, emptying waste bins and replenishing hygiene sundries. On a programmed schedule, this would also include cleaning of office and staff room windows, porta cabins and our two company vehicles.
Working hours would be 1 ½ days per week as shown below. An element of flexibility in working hours may be possible, please indicate the hours you would be available on the application form:
- Mondays all day:
- 07:30 – 17:15 (Mar to Jul)
- 08:00 – 16:45 (Aug to Oct)
- 08:30 – 15:45 (Nov to Feb)
- Thursday mornings:
- 07:30 – 13:00 (Mar to Jul)
- 08:00 – 13:00 (Aug to Oct)
- 08:30 – 13:00 (Nov to Feb)
The ideal candidate would:
- be methodical and organised
- have good attention to detail
- be an efficient completer finisher
- be self-motivated with the ability to work alone and take responsibility
- have prior cleaning experience
268.25 hours holiday per year pro rata; £9.00 per hour; life assurance.